September 3, 2018
Cosmetic surgery is one of the most popular field chosen by many people these days to enhance their looks. Some use is out of necessity and some use it to have a more appealing look. Thus, this surgery helps in boosting the confidence of people who are conscious about their appearance.
However, there are certain things that a person should keep in mind. Person undergoing surgery should discuss the goals and the changes he/she wants to achieve clearly with the doctor. Person should understand that cosmetic surgery is just the superficial change in the appearance, while the inner personality would remain the same. There are various good Plastic Surgeon in Gurgaon with expertise in Cosmetic surgery.
The various reasons and the type of cosmetic surgery a person can undergo includes:
- Breast Surgery: There are various kinds if breast surgery which include Breast augmentation or breast enlargement surgery. This could be done using silicone, saline or fresh grafting. The procedure has been found to improve confidence in many women, however it is very important to discuss the results that can be achieved beforehand.
- Breast Reduction , this is more often related to improving the overall appearance, provide relief from discomfort and also reduce the chances of breast cancer. The surgery is also performed in men who are suffering from gynecomastia. Breast Lift, this is performed to remove some amount of tissue and rearranging the breast tissue so that the breasts appear lifted.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a procedure which involves removing the fat from certain body parts like abdomen, thighs, buttocks, hips, arms, neck etc. The procedure is done using cannulas or the hollow metal tubes to remove the access fat from the body.
- Vulvovaginal Surgery: Labiaplasty, labia minor reduction, labioplasty .Thus the surgery involves the reduction of the female genital body parts. As the procedure involves female genital body parts, the surgery should be done with proper precautions and evaluation of the possible results.
- Abdominoplasty: The procedure is commonly known as tummy tuck procedure. The surgery focusses on the abdomen area, removing the access fat and skin from the middle and upper abdomen, thus helping in the tightening of the abdomen muscles. The procedure is mostly used after pregnancy.
- Facial Cosmetic Procedure: This involves surgery related to facial parts, the surgery is mostly done to provide more attractive facial features. Some of the facial procedure includes:
- Eyelid Surgery: This surgery helps to reshape the eye brows, especially the surgery is useful in old age when skin becomes fluffy causing drooping of the eyelids, and the surgery involves removing access skin and muscles around the area.
- Rhinoplasty: This surgery involves reshaping of the nose, this helps in improving the shape and of the nose as well helps in improving breathing. Surgery is done through small incisions under the nostrils.
- Otoplasty: This involves reshaping of the ears by making the ears closer to the heads, this is done with sutures reducing the gap between ears and the head.
- Rhytidectomy: This involves surgery of the facial skin which is done in middle aged or older people to prevent skin wrinkles. The procedure involves tightening of the skin using sutures and removing the access skin from the forehead and temple area.
These are some of the examples of cosmetic surgeries, though there are many other forms of cosmetic surgeries. The success of cosmetic surgery depends on the competency of the doctor and setting of the right goals. The Plastic Surgeon in Gurgaon are highly competent to perform these surgeries, thus helping people boast their confidence.